Search My Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

First Blog Post: Selfie Saturday

Happy Saturday! Welcome to my blog! Starting a blog has been something I aspire to. I have totally became a "blog stalker", checking my favorite blogs twice, maybe three times a day! They have been my motivation. So here I am! I wanted to use my first post to tell you all a little about myself. My name is Ashley, and I live in a quaint little town nestled in Pennsylvania. I'm 21 years old and currently nannying for the two most adorable kids to ever walk the face of the earth, but of course I may be a little biased ;)

I am the oldest of three girls. Elisabeth is 16 and Danielle is 12. They are my best friends, and I don't know what I would do without them.

My beautiful parents are happily married 22 years, and just as in love as they were then! They're both incredible people. They have set a perfect example of what a Christ-centered relationship looks like, putting the needs of the other person above your own and keeping Christ number one.

My Faith and my family play the two most important roles in my life. The Lord has brought me out of some very tough times in the last 22 years, as I was born with a neurological birth defect called, Neurofibromatosis. I was diagnosed at 8 months old, and while it has brought some very low points about in my life it has also brought some of the highest points. Most people can't even tell I have this condition because I am one of the few fortunate patients with this disease to lead a pretty normal life! It hasn't always been easy, but God is AWESOME and His mercies are new everyday! 

Well, hopefully I haven't bored you too much with my first post. I know I am excited about this new adventure I am about to embark on, and I hope you will all check back very often!

Thanks for stopping by!

<3 Ashley XO

No comments:

Post a Comment