Search My Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

7 Day Bible Verse Challenge - Day 1


I was nominated by a friend on Facebook for the 7 Day Bible Verse Challenge. 

These posts will typically be short and sweet, but I pray that these 7 days will be an encouragement to those who need it. 

Those of you that are waiting on healing... right now, where you are, and in this moment I ask that you will thank God for it. He is already willing to cleanse you, and now all you have to do is accept it!

In the book of Matthew a leper came to Jesus saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean" (Matthew 8:2)

The man in the passage didn't have an issue believing that Jesus had the ability and power to heal him. He was just unsure as to whether or not Jesus was willing to do it for him. 

Now listen to Jesus's response and see God's heart for YOU as far as healing is concerned. 

"I am willing; be cleansed" (Matthew 8:3)

Friends, He is both able AND willing to heal you! Believe that He wants to heal YOU!

<3 Ashley XO

2 comments: