Search My Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Recipe Club - Oreo Pudding Cookies Edition

Hey friends!! Happy Wednesday! Today I am linking up with sweet Andrea again over at Momfessionals for Recipe Club Wednesday!! Whoop whoop!


If you don't like Oreos and the whole Cookies and Cream idea of things you aren't human. Lol!! So that's why I am sharing a recipe for Oreo Pudding Cookies!

Being that back when I started making these I didn't know I was going to be blogging so I don't have my own picture. This one is from the internet, and sadly mine never looked this pretty! Haha

I made these about three times over Christmas break and they quickly became a family favorite. When I made them for Christmas Day I threw in the red filled Holiday Oreos, I thought they would have made them cute and seasonal instead it made them a red unappealing color. They still tasted delicious, the color was just a tad off-putting ;D

Adding the pudding makes them super soft, so that means they make the perfect snack, and they aren't too heavy!
Recipe courtesy of Chef in Training!

They are super sweet, so if you have a sweet tooth you may be able to eat two or three. Or if you're like me and like an occasional sweet snack you will probably just be able to eat one at a time. 

Enjoy!!

<3 Ashley XO


3 comments:

  1. Wow! These look beyond delicious - I need to try them asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! And super easy! I was thinking how they would they would be cute to make with the Spring Time filled Oreos for Easter. I think the filling in those is yellow so it may turn the cookies a tinge of yellow, but hey... it's worth experimenting with! :D

      Delete
  2. They are good, super sweet, but good none the less! Another awesome write up!!

    ReplyDelete