Search My Blog

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Today I am linking up with the sweet lady over at Momfessionals who is still, and always will be my FAVORITE blogger! Andrea is super precious, and can we just talk about her kids for a second.... they are ADORABLE!!! You should definitely check out her blog!!

Before I get too far into today's post this isn't particularly a "favorite", but it has to do with my Uncle who just so happens to be one of my FAVORITE people on the face of the earth. As I shared in my last blog post, Catching Up - Life Lately Edition, my Uncle has continued to put up a heck of a fight against that ugly word we all hate, cancer. It most recently has metastasized in his brain, this by far was one of the hardest things my family has had to swallow since his diagnosis almost 16 months ago. Within the last 10 days or so he has started blogging... sharing his advice, thoughts, and feelings. His blog entitled Roadmap, is crazy inspiring and I promise if you take the time to read it that it could possibly change your outlook at many things in life!! My Uncle is and incredible man and radiates the light of Christ everywhere he goes. When you remember please keep his beautiful family in your prayers! 

One of my FAVORITE  Bible Verses found in Isaiah 55:8 has been something I have held on to throughout my Uncle's battle with cancer and it says- "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. 


Incase you forgot how good looking my Uncle is, here's a little reminder ;)

On Wednesday we celebrated my baby sister's 13th birthday!!! We started with dinner at Olive Garden, one of my FAVORITE restaurants! And then following dinner was a round of mini golfing with my family, who of course are some of my FAVORITE people, but my FAVORITE little boy also tagged along! Corey, who has stolen my heart like no other is Danielle's VERY good "guy-friend". Both Corey and Danielle have had a fondness for each other since they were in primary school!!! I have grown very fond of him, as well as my entire family. We love when he comes around, He's pretty much like the little brother I never had! I hope he is a part of our family for many years to come!!
This picture is one of my new FAVORITES!

They're the cutest ;) :D



I love him!

My FAVORITES :D




Another FAVORITE this week actually happened when I took a quick break from writing today's post to make a Walmart run with my momma, and it's also inspired by Andrea over at Momfessionals. A couple of weeks ago she shared her beauty routine on Show and Tell Tuesday! I was immediately drawn to the $2.00 waterproof eyeliner she talked about from e.l.f. I have always aspired to have a quick and easy makeup routine, and I think I found it! Check out her simple beauty routine here!! Honestly, it doesn't get any simpler than that! 
Here are just a few of the new items I picked up in Walmart tonight. It was definitely my FAVORITE part of the day!!!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 

Don't forget to join me Monday for a recap of my weekend!

<3Ashley XO












1 comment: